EN 388:2003, Mechanical Risks, 4544
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fine knit gloves
- Palm with moderate latex coating for a good grip
- High cut and puncture resistance
- Application areas: Suitable for working with sharp objects and moisture
- Length: approx. 27 cm
Kevlar knitted gloves
- Ideal heat protection
- Cut protection
- Latex coating
- good wet grip
- flexible and elastic
- for medium to heavy-duty work
- Very good cut protection
- Very high tensile strength (5x higher than steel)
- Non-melting, very high temperature resistance
- High tear resistance
- High wear resistance
DuPont™ Kevlar® are registered brands and trademarks of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company.
The gloves made of DuPont™ Kevlar® offer excellent protection. The high-quality artificial fibres are extremely wear-resistant, tear-resistant and protect against heat and cuts. Thanks to the low heat conductivity, the hands are well protected even in extreme temperatures.
Faceți clic aici pentru a vedea aceste evaluări.
This is exactly my size, and they work very well. Everyone who wants to do a bending project should have one.